- Contracts of employment
- Employee handbooks
- Policies and best practice
- Working time
- Fitness and Probity matters
- Employee privacy
- Remuneration and Equal Pay;
- Health and Safety
- Part time, fixed term, casual and agency worker arrangements
- Independent contractor issues
Crisis Management Support
- Senior executive dismissals or terminations
- Boardroom and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Team moves
- Theft of confidential information
- Investigations involving a regulator
- Sexual harassment, harassment and bullying issues
Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Workplace Relations Commission claims
- Circuit, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Compromise agreements
- Collective redundancy
- Individual redundancy issues
- Consultation obligations related to business transfers
- Changes to terms and conditions and to working practices
- Harmonisation of terms and conditions
- Bonus and Incentive arrangements
- Employment law support related to corporate transactions
- Managing trade union relationships and responding to threatened or actual trade disputes
We provide advice on obtaining the appropriate work permits and visas for key employees and assisting their families to secure permission to stay and work in Ireland. We have extensive experience liaising with the Irish Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation to secure the following permits:
- Critical Skills Permit
- General Employment Permit
- Intra Company Transfer Permit
- Atypical Working Scheme
- Trusted Partner Scheme
- Handling performance issues
- Disciplinary processes
- Absence management
- Bullying and harassment prevention
- Commercially agreed exits
LocationsBritish Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Dublin | Hong Kong | London
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
Maples Group has been selected to provide Cayman Islands legal advice and trustee, management company, fund administration and directorship services to Indo-Japan Fund.
28 Jun 2019Read more
Our Asset Finance, Banking and Corporate teams have been awarded three Finance Dublin Deals of the Year.
31 May 2019Read more
The Maples Group has announced the appointment of Edwin Parker as Director of Business Development for the fund services business in Europe.
16 May 2019Read more
Mr. Gerhard H. A. Wallbank and Mr. Adrian Jack were appointed as High Court Judges of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court Commercial Division in the British Virgin Islands.
10 May 2019Read more
The Maples Group's global Asset Finance team has been recognised at the 2019 Airfinance Journal Awards for its involvement in four award-winning Deals of the Year.
03 May 2019Read more
The Maples Group has continued its recent wave of expansion with the appointment of two highly experienced professionals to its global team. Benoit (Ben) Sansoucy and Colin Nestor will both serve as independent directors, based in the Cayman Islands, providing specialist fiduciary services to a broad range of alternative investment vehicles.
10 Apr 2019Read more