- Contracts of employment
- Employee handbooks
- Policies and best practice
- Working time
- Fitness and Probity matters
- Employee privacy
- Remuneration and Equal Pay;
- Health and Safety
- Part time, fixed term, casual and agency worker arrangements
- Independent contractor issues
Crisis Management Support
- Senior executive dismissals or terminations
- Boardroom and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Team moves
- Theft of confidential information
- Investigations involving a regulator
- Sexual harassment, harassment and bullying issues
Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Workplace Relations Commission claims
- Circuit, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Compromise agreements
- Collective redundancy
- Individual redundancy issues
- Consultation obligations related to business transfers
- Changes to terms and conditions and to working practices
- Harmonisation of terms and conditions
- Bonus and Incentive arrangements
- Employment law support related to corporate transactions
- Managing trade union relationships and responding to threatened or actual trade disputes
We provide advice on obtaining the appropriate work permits and visas for key employees and assisting their families to secure permission to stay and work in Ireland. We have extensive experience liaising with the Irish Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation to secure the following permits:
- Critical Skills Permit
- General Employment Permit
- Intra Company Transfer Permit
- Atypical Working Scheme
- Trusted Partner Scheme
- Handling performance issues
- Disciplinary processes
- Absence management
- Bullying and harassment prevention
- Commercially agreed exits
LocationsBritish Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Dublin | Hong Kong | London
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
In response to the increased volume of local and global regulatory laws, Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce the recent expansion of its global Regulatory group.
26 Sep 2019Read more
Three partners from Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, were honoured: Gwyneth Rees, Harjit Kaur and Heidi de Vries.
25 Sep 2019Read more
Legal Week has identified Cayman Islands Trusts & Private Client lawyer, Maxine Bodden, as a "Rising Star" in its Private Client Global Elite Directory 2019.
24 Sep 2019Read more
The $US 501 million deal was hugely novel as it was the first ever US CLO transaction to employ a Cayman Islands LLC as its issuer.
09 Sep 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the expansion of its global Shipping team with the appointments of a number of strategic hires in Asia.
29 Aug 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that due to the growth of its business in Jersey, it has relocated its offices.
21 Aug 2019Read more