Maples Group AN INSIDE TRACK ON GLOBAL DEVELOPMENTS
Keep up with the Maples Group by reading our latest announcements and deals.
For all media enquiries, please click here.
- Legal Services
- Accounting Tax and Agency Services
- AIFM and UCITS Management Company Services
- Commodity Pool Operator Support Services
- Company Secretarial Board Support Services
- Conflict Review and Advisory Services
- Directorship Services
- Facilities Agent Services
- Permanent Office Solutions
- Power of Attorney and Proxy Agent Services
- Private Client Services
- Trustee Services
- Fund Services
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Entity Formation and Management Services
- Specialty Services
Total Items: 281
The Maples Group advised United MileagePlus on both its recent US$3.8 billion bond offering and its concurrent US$3 billion term loan.
New Partners and Of Counsel are appointed across the Group's international offices.
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to retain its position as the number one legal adviser to Irish-serviced funds for the seventh consecutive year by the Monterey Insight Ireland Fund Report 2019.
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has retained its position as the number one listing agent on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (the "CSX") having advised on 47% of all CSX’s listings in 2019.
The Maples Group is proud to announce its support of the newly built music classrooms at Elmore Stoutt High School in the British Virgin Islands.
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has achieved the highest rankings in The Legal 500 Caribbean 2020.
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that they have retained their Band 1 ranking in the Offshore category of the Asia Pacific Region in the Chambers Asia Pacific Directory 2020.