- Contracts of employment
- Employee handbooks
- Policies and best practice
- Working time
- Fitness and Probity matters
- Employee privacy
- Remuneration and Equal Pay;
- Health and Safety
- Part time, fixed term, casual and agency worker arrangements
- Independent contractor issues
Crisis Management Support
- Senior executive dismissals or terminations
- Boardroom and Shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Team moves
- Theft of confidential information
- Investigations involving a regulator
- Sexual harassment, harassment and bullying issues
Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Workplace Relations Commission claims
- Circuit, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Compromise agreements
- Collective redundancy
- Individual redundancy issues
- Consultation obligations related to business transfers
- Changes to terms and conditions and to working practices
- Harmonisation of terms and conditions
- Bonus and Incentive arrangements
- Employment law support related to corporate transactions
- Managing trade union relationships and responding to threatened or actual trade disputes
We provide advice on obtaining the appropriate work permits and visas for key employees and assisting their families to secure permission to stay and work in Ireland. We have extensive experience liaising with the Irish Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation to secure the following permits:
- Critical Skills Permit
- General Employment Permit
- Intra Company Transfer Permit
- Atypical Working Scheme
- Trusted Partner Scheme
- Handling performance issues
- Disciplinary processes
- Absence management
- Bullying and harassment prevention
- Commercially agreed exits
LocationsBritish Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Dublin | Hong Kong | London
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The Maples Group is proud to announce its support of the newly built music classrooms at Elmore Stoutt High School in the British Virgin Islands.
20 Dec 2019Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has achieved the highest rankings in The Legal 500 Caribbean 2020.
17 Dec 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that they have retained their Band 1 ranking in the Offshore category of the Asia Pacific Region in the Chambers Asia Pacific Directory 2020.
11 Dec 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce a number of new leadership appointments following its biennial management elections.
04 Dec 2019Read more
Earlier this month, Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm was honoured to win two prestigious awards at the annual HFM Asia Services Awards and China Offshore Awards.
29 Nov 2019Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm was pleased to advise Alibaba Group Holding Limited on its recent global offering of 500,000,000 shares and its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The offering is the largest in Hong Kong since 2010.
22 Nov 2019Read more