Form PF is a US Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory filing requirement that mandates private fund advisers report regulatory assets under management to the Financial Stability Oversight Council, in order to monitor risks to the US financial system. Form PF affects SEC-registered managers of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and liquidity funds with at least US$150 million in private fund assets.
The Maples Group provides an integrated operational and technological solution that assists in data identification, aggregation, calculation, verification and storage. Through a secure online portal, data is populated into the Form PF template for review and validation by the manager prior to submission at least annually and often quarterly for larger fund managers. Specific services include:
- Aggregating data to produce the required reporting for relevant sections of Form PF;
- Performing risk calculations required for Form PF reports that are not available from data sources;
- Ensuring data is accurate and consistent with all other regulatory filings and information;
- Liaising with the manager to confirm mappings for new positions held in the portfolios and providing an interface for review, approval and submission of Form PF; and
- Storing submissions, filings and provide audit trailing for future reference related to Form PF.
LocationsBoston | Cayman Islands | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Luxembourg | Montreal | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group’s law firm, was pleased to advise the 10.5% noteholder of the Seven Energy Group in relation to the 2019 Seven Energy debt restructuring. A complex and noteworthy matter, the transaction received recognition at the IFLR Sub-Saharan Africa Awards, winning Restructuring Deal of the Year 2020.
14 Sep 2020Read more
Maples and Calder LLP, the Maples Group's law firm in Dublin, is proud to announce that one of its Partners, Niamh O’Shea, has been recognised as a 'Rising Star' at the Euromoney European Women in Business Law Awards 2020.
11 Sep 2020Read more
Maples and Calder LLP, the Maples Group's law firm in Ireland, is pleased to announce the appointment of Stephen McLoughlin to head of its Finance practice in Ireland, effective 1 July 2020. Stephen succeeds Nicholas Butcher, Managing Partner of the law firm in Ireland who has been acting as head of the practice for the last 18 months. Nicholas continues in his role as Managing Partner.
03 Sep 2020Read more
03 Sep 2020Read more
20 Aug 2020Read more
19 Aug 2020Read more