Form PF is a US Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory filing requirement that mandates private fund advisers report regulatory assets under management to the Financial Stability Oversight Council, in order to monitor risks to the US financial system. Form PF affects SEC-registered managers of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and liquidity funds with at least US$150 million in private fund assets.
The Maples Group provides an integrated operational and technological solution that assists in data identification, aggregation, calculation, verification and storage. Through a secure online portal, data is populated into the Form PF template for review and validation by the manager prior to submission at least annually and often quarterly for larger fund managers. Specific services include:
- Aggregating data to produce the required reporting for relevant sections of Form PF;
- Performing risk calculations required for Form PF reports that are not available from data sources;
- Ensuring data is accurate and consistent with all other regulatory filings and information;
- Liaising with the manager to confirm mappings for new positions held in the portfolios and providing an interface for review, approval and submission of Form PF; and
- Storing submissions, filings and provide audit trailing for future reference related to Form PF.
LocationsBoston | Cayman Islands | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Luxembourg | Montreal | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
MPMF Fund Management (Ireland) Limited (“MPMF”), the Maples Group’s Central Bank of Ireland authorised UCITS management company and alternative investment fund manager, has announced a change to its structure. Effective 26 July 2019, MPMF, which was previously a joint venture with Paul Phelan and Philip McEnroe, is wholly owned by the Maples Group.
31 Jul 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that it has once again been recognised in the latest edition of the Chambers High Net Worth Guide.
29 Jul 2019Read more
Maples Group has been selected to provide Cayman Islands legal advice and trustee, management company, fund administration and directorship services to Indo-Japan Fund.
28 Jun 2019Read more
Our Asset Finance, Banking and Corporate teams have been awarded three Finance Dublin Deals of the Year.
31 May 2019Read more
The Maples Group has announced the appointment of Edwin Parker as Director of Business Development for the fund services business in Europe.
16 May 2019Read more
Mr. Gerhard H. A. Wallbank and Mr. Adrian Jack were appointed as High Court Judges of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court Commercial Division in the British Virgin Islands.
10 May 2019Read more