Form PF is a US Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory filing requirement that mandates private fund advisers report regulatory assets under management to the Financial Stability Oversight Council, in order to monitor risks to the US financial system. Form PF affects SEC-registered managers of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and liquidity funds with at least US$150 million in private fund assets.
The Maples Group provides an integrated operational and technological solution that assists in data identification, aggregation, calculation, verification and storage. Through a secure online portal, data is populated into the Form PF template for review and validation by the manager prior to submission at least annually and often quarterly for larger fund managers. Specific services include:
- Aggregating data to produce the required reporting for relevant sections of Form PF;
- Performing risk calculations required for Form PF reports that are not available from data sources;
- Ensuring data is accurate and consistent with all other regulatory filings and information;
- Liaising with the manager to confirm mappings for new positions held in the portfolios and providing an interface for review, approval and submission of Form PF; and
- Storing submissions, filings and provide audit trailing for future reference related to Form PF.
LocationsBoston | Cayman Islands | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Luxembourg | Montreal | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The Maples Group has continued its recent wave of expansion with the appointment of two highly experienced professionals to its global team. Benoit (Ben) Sansoucy and Colin Nestor will both serve as independent directors, based in the Cayman Islands, providing specialist fiduciary services to a broad range of alternative investment vehicles.
10 Apr 2019Read more
The Maples Group is advising Careem Inc. ("Careem") on the sale of substantially all of its business to a subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. ("Uber") for consideration totalling approximately US$ 3.1 billion comprising a mixture of cash and notes convertible into shares of Uber.
08 Apr 2019Read more
Maples Group's legal services team successfully defend an appeal brought before the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council.
08 Apr 2019Read more
The Maples Group's legal services division announces the appointment of eight new partners and seven of counsel across its global offices.
03 Apr 2019Read more
The Maples Group's legal services division in Dublin is pleased to announce the appointment of four partners and a new Head of Employment.
21 Mar 2019Read more