Form PF is a US Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory filing requirement that mandates private fund advisers report regulatory assets under management to the Financial Stability Oversight Council, in order to monitor risks to the US financial system. Form PF affects SEC-registered managers of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and liquidity funds with at least US$150 million in private fund assets.
The Maples Group provides an integrated operational and technological solution that assists in data identification, aggregation, calculation, verification and storage. Through a secure online portal, data is populated into the Form PF template for review and validation by the manager prior to submission at least annually and often quarterly for larger fund managers. Specific services include:
- Aggregating data to produce the required reporting for relevant sections of Form PF;
- Performing risk calculations required for Form PF reports that are not available from data sources;
- Ensuring data is accurate and consistent with all other regulatory filings and information;
- Liaising with the manager to confirm mappings for new positions held in the portfolios and providing an interface for review, approval and submission of Form PF; and
- Storing submissions, filings and provide audit trailing for future reference related to Form PF.
LocationsBoston | Cayman Islands | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Luxembourg | Montreal | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The $US 501 million deal was hugely novel as it was the first ever US CLO transaction to employ a Cayman Islands LLC as its issuer.
09 Sep 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the expansion of its global Shipping team with the appointments of a number of strategic hires in Asia.
29 Aug 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that due to the growth of its business in Jersey, it has relocated its offices.
21 Aug 2019Read more
The Maples Group's law firm, Maples and Calder, is pleased to announce the appointment of Heidi de Vries as the Managing Partner of its London office.
20 Aug 2019Read more
Maples Group Welcomes US Bankruptcy Courts Decision on the Rights of Investors in Cayman Islands Funds
In the liquidation proceedings of Ascot Fund Ltd, a Cayman Islands incorporated company, the US Bankruptcy Court held that the rights of investors in Cayman Islands funds are to be determined by Cayman Islands law.
20 Aug 2019Read more
The Maples Group has announced the appointment of Olena Mykhailenko as a Vice President in Dubai.
19 Aug 2019Read more