Global Registration Services
Our global Funds & Investment Management team offers cross-border fund registration and ongoing maintenance services to funds domiciled in the BVI, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg through the EEA passport and / or non-EEA registration / national private placement regimes in over 70 global locations. Our core services include market intelligence, market entry, i.e. pre-marketing notifications under AIFMD for EU and non-EU AIFM, EEA 'Passport' registration, global private placement, local agent selection, managing the translation of fund documents into multiple languages for filing purposes, maintenance of ongoing reporting and filing obligations.
The Maples Group offers cross-border fund registration and ongoing maintenance services to funds domiciled in the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg, as well as Facilities Agent Services across the EEA and UK.
Our core services include:
- Practical information on registration requirements and ongoing compliance obligations associated with the distribution of funds across multiple jurisdictions.
- Pre-Marketing notification by EU and non-EU AIFMs under AIFMD throughout the EEA
- EEA "Passport" registration: Passporting UCITS, UCITS ETF and AIFMD Ireland and Luxembourg domiciled funds for distribution throughout the EEA
- Global Private Placement(s): Registration of funds for distribution across the EEA under AIFMD National Private Placement Regimes and for global distribution across APAC, EMEA and LatAm regions
- Provision of / Assisting with selection of local agent services
- Managing the translation of fund documents into multiple languages for filing with regulators and distributing to investors
- Providing necessary support to ensure ongoing reporting and filing obligations are made with national competent authorities to ensure continued market access and distribution in local markets.