Global Registration Services
Our global Funds & Investment Management team offers cross-border fund registration and ongoing maintenance of funds domiciled in the BVI, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg. Our core services include market intelligence, market entry, i.e. EEA 'Passport' registration, global private placement, local agent selection or managing the translation of fund documents into multiple languages for filing purposes, and maintenance of ongoing reporting and filing obligations.
Our core services include:
- Practical information on registration requirements and ongoing compliance obligations associated with the distribution of funds across multiple jurisdictions.
- EEA "Passport" registration: Passporting UCITS, UCITS ETF and AIFMD Ireland and Luxembourg domiciled funds for distribution throughout the EEA
- Global Private Placement(s): Registration of funds for distribution across the EEA under AIFMD National Private Placement Regimes and for global distribution across APAC, EMEA and LatAm regions
- Assisting with local agent selection
- Managing the translation of fund documents into multiple languages for filing with regulators and distributing to investors
- Providing necessary support to ensure ongoing reporting and filing obligations are met with continued market access and distribution in local markets.
Head of Global Registration Services Dublin
T: +353 1 619 2708