Regulatory & Compliance
Private fund advisors required to report assets to the Financial Stability Oversight Council welcome our fully integrated technology based solution that assists with calculations, verification and data storage.
Form PF is a US Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory filing requirement that mandates private fund advisers report regulatory assets under management to the Financial Stability Oversight Council, in order to monitor risks to the US financial system. Form PF affects SEC-registered managers of private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and liquidity funds with at least US$150 million in private fund assets.
The Maples Group provides an integrated operational and technological solution that assists in data identification, aggregation, calculation, verification and storage. Through a secure online portal, data is populated into the Form PF template for review and validation by the manager prior to submission at least annually and often quarterly for larger fund managers. Specific services include:
- Aggregating data to produce the required reporting for relevant sections of Form PF;
- Performing risk calculations required for Form PF reports that are not available from data sources;
- Ensuring data is accurate and consistent with all other regulatory filings and information;
- Liaising with the manager to confirm mappings for new positions held in the portfolios and providing an interface for review, approval and submission of Form PF; and
- Storing submissions, filings and provide audit trailing for future reference related to Form PF.
Managing Partner Singapore
T: +65 6922 8402
Managing Partner British Virgin Islands
T: +1 284 852 3027
Managing Partner Luxembourg
T: +352 28 55 12 44
Senior Vice President Cayman Islands
T: +1 345 914 5984
Deputy Global Head of Fund Services Montreal
T: +1 514 228 2217