Our core services include:
- Practical information on registration requirements and ongoing compliance obligations associated with the distribution of funds across multiple jurisdictions.
- EEA "Passport" registration: Passporting UCITS, UCITS ETF and AIFMD Ireland and Luxembourg domiciled funds for distribution throughout the EEA
- Global Private Placement(s): Registration of funds for distribution across the EEA under AIFMD National Private Placement Regimes and for global distribution across APAC, EMEA and LatAm regions
- Assisting with local agent selection
- Managing the translation of fund documents into multiple languages for filing with regulators and distributing to investors
- Providing necessary support to ensure ongoing reporting and filing obligations are met with continued market access and distribution in local markets.
Our Global Registration Services team has earned industry-wide recognition for its bespoke, cost effective services and solutions assisting clients with the implementation of their multi-market distribution strategies. We combine expert local knowledge with full project management functionality to deliver a tailored, single point of contact service to our clients.
Our dedicated team has comprehensive specialised industry experience in providing support to managers looking to offer their funds overseas, including where required, a streamlined process for those clients wishing to passport / privately place / register and list.
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The infrastructure includes proprietary applications as well as industry-leading technologies to support the delivery of innovative solutions to alternative investment and UCITS funds.
06 Aug 2020Read more
The restructuring was supported by the successful appointment of the first ever provisional liquidators in the BVI.
29 Jul 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to share that The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 has recognised its lawyers and practices across its Dublin, Luxembourg and Dubai offices.
27 Jul 2020Read more
The Maples Group has announced enhancements to its fund services offering for private debt and credit funds via integrated IHS Markit loan market data feeds.
21 Jul 2020Read more