Our core services include:
- Practical information on registration requirements and ongoing compliance obligations associated with the distribution of funds across multiple jurisdictions.
- EEA "Passport" registration: Passporting UCITS, UCITS ETF and AIFMD Ireland and Luxembourg domiciled funds for distribution throughout the EEA
- Global Private Placement(s): Registration of funds for distribution across the EEA under AIFMD National Private Placement Regimes and for global distribution across APAC, EMEA and LatAm regions
- Assisting with local agent selection
- Managing the translation of fund documents into multiple languages for filing with regulators and distributing to investors
- Providing necessary support to ensure ongoing reporting and filing obligations are met with continued market access and distribution in local markets.
Our Global Registration Services team has earned industry-wide recognition for its bespoke, cost effective services and solutions assisting clients with the implementation of their multi-market distribution strategies. We combine expert local knowledge with full project management functionality to deliver a tailored, single point of contact service to our clients.
Our dedicated team has comprehensive specialised industry experience in providing support to managers looking to offer their funds overseas, including where required, a streamlined process for those clients wishing to passport / privately place / register and list.
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Crichton to its Jersey office.
15 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, was pleased to advise a buyer consortium, comprising Mr. Jinbo Yao (founder of 58.com Inc.), General Atlantic Service Company, L.P., Warburg Pincus Asia LLC and Ocean Link Asia Limited, on the take-private of 58.com Inc., a Cayman Islands company previously listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
14 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has been recognised once again at the IFLR Middle East Awards. The awards, which took place virtually this year, acknowledged the most influential corporate finance deals over the past 12 months.
14 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, named the "Best Offshore Law Firm" at the Private Equity Wire US Awards 2020.
12 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, was honoured to have been recognised at the annual Asia Legal Awards and the long-running ALB China Law Awards last month, winning a combined six awards and sweeping the offshore category at both events. This is the firm's third and seventh consecutive year winning "Offshore Law Firm of the Year" at the Asia Legal Awards and ALB China Law Awards respectively.
09 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, advised Delta Air Lines and its indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary, SkyMiles IP Ltd., on the Cayman Islands legal aspects of both its recent US$3 billion term loan facility and its US$6 billion offering of senior secured notes.
01 Oct 2020Read more