Our core services include:
- Practical information on registration requirements and ongoing compliance obligations associated with the distribution of funds across multiple jurisdictions.
- EEA "Passport" registration: Passporting UCITS, UCITS ETF and AIFMD Ireland and Luxembourg domiciled funds for distribution throughout the EEA
- Global Private Placement(s): Registration of funds for distribution across the EEA under AIFMD National Private Placement Regimes and for global distribution across APAC, EMEA and LatAm regions
- Assisting with local agent selection
- Managing the translation of fund documents into multiple languages for filing with regulators and distributing to investors
- Providing necessary support to ensure ongoing reporting and filing obligations are met with continued market access and distribution in local markets.
Our Global Registration Services team has earned industry-wide recognition for its bespoke, cost effective services and solutions assisting clients with the implementation of their multi-market distribution strategies. We combine expert local knowledge with full project management functionality to deliver a tailored, single point of contact service to our clients.
Our dedicated team has comprehensive specialised industry experience in providing support to managers looking to offer their funds overseas, including where required, a streamlined process for those clients wishing to passport / privately place / register and list.
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The Maples Group has comprehensive, jurisdictionally specific, pandemic plans in place. This is a summary of the preventative measures that we are taking.
20 Mar 2020Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that due to the remarkable growth of its business in Luxembourg, it has relocated its offices.
12 Mar 2020Read more
New Partners and Of Counsel are appointed across the Group's international offices.
05 Mar 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to retain its position as the number one legal adviser to Irish-serviced funds for the seventh consecutive year by the Monterey Insight Ireland Fund Report 2019.
24 Feb 2020Read more
All of the Maples Group's Hong Kong teams will now be located at Central Plaza in Wanchai's north business district in Hong Kong.
21 Feb 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has retained its position as the number one listing agent on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (the "CSX") having advised on 47% of all CSX’s listings in 2019.
12 Feb 2020Read more