UCITS is a fast evolving regulatory regime built on liquidity, transparency and robust governance. UCITS funds have become increasingly popular as these highly fluid, transparent, diversified and regulated investment products boast the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of investment strategies. The UCITS directive, however, introduces requirements for comprehensive daily risk reporting.
The Maples Group's team of specialist lawyers and data analysts provides a comprehensive solution that delivers the professional expertise and advice as well as the systems and processes required to help managers achieve greater risk control and fulfil the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the UCITS directive. Our services include:
- Advising on the on the laws of Ireland and Luxembourg or assisting in relation to the UCITS structure and potential application with respect to operational, compliance and governance rules;
- Compliance and investment guidelines reporting including, compliance to all exposures, concentrations and global exposure limits contained in the directive;
- Global exposure reporting including, both the commitment method and value at risk;
- Value at risk and back-testing reporting including, parametric, historical, Monte Carlo and user-specific scenarios and back-testing; and
- Liquidity reporting including, time horizon on portfolio's ability to liquidate investments;
- Stress testing including, historical and hypothetical scenarios.
LocationsDublin | Luxembourg
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The Maples Group has continued its recent wave of expansion with the appointment of two highly experienced professionals to its global team. Benoit (Ben) Sansoucy and Colin Nestor will both serve as independent directors, based in the Cayman Islands, providing specialist fiduciary services to a broad range of alternative investment vehicles.
10 Apr 2019Read more
The Maples Group is advising Careem Inc. ("Careem") on the sale of substantially all of its business to a subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. ("Uber") for consideration totalling approximately US$ 3.1 billion comprising a mixture of cash and notes convertible into shares of Uber.
08 Apr 2019Read more
Maples Group's legal services team successfully defend an appeal brought before the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council.
08 Apr 2019Read more
The Maples Group's legal services division announces the appointment of eight new partners and seven of counsel across its global offices.
03 Apr 2019Read more
The Maples Group's legal services division in Dublin is pleased to announce the appointment of four partners and a new Head of Employment.
21 Mar 2019Read more