UCITS is a fast evolving regulatory regime built on liquidity, transparency and robust governance. UCITS funds have become increasingly popular as these highly fluid, transparent, diversified and regulated investment products boast the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of investment strategies. The UCITS directive, however, introduces requirements for comprehensive daily risk reporting.
The Maples Group's team of specialist lawyers and data analysts provides a comprehensive solution that delivers the professional expertise and advice as well as the systems and processes required to help managers achieve greater risk control and fulfil the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the UCITS directive. Our services include:
- Advising on the on the laws of Ireland and Luxembourg or assisting in relation to the UCITS structure and potential application with respect to operational, compliance and governance rules;
- Compliance and investment guidelines reporting including, compliance to all exposures, concentrations and global exposure limits contained in the directive;
- Global exposure reporting including, both the commitment method and value at risk;
- Value at risk and back-testing reporting including, parametric, historical, Monte Carlo and user-specific scenarios and back-testing; and
- Liquidity reporting including, time horizon on portfolio's ability to liquidate investments;
- Stress testing including, historical and hypothetical scenarios.
LocationsDublin | Luxembourg
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is proud to announce that it has once again achieved top-tier rankings in The Legal 500 Caribbean 2021 Guide, further demonstrating its leading position in the region.
17 Nov 2020Read more
Maples Group Supports E-Scooter Producer Ninebot in First-Ever Listing of CDRs on China's STAR Market
The Maples Group was pleased to support Ninebot Limited ("Ninebot") on the first-ever listing of Chinese Depositary Receipts ("CDRs") on the Shanghai Stock Exchange Science and Technology Innovation Board ("STAR Market"). The offering, which closed on 29 October 2020, was a listing of 70.4 million CDRs that raised approximately RMB 1.33 billion.
29 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, was pleased to act as Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands counsel to Baidu, Inc. (the "Issuer") on its issue of an aggregate of US$650million 1.720% notes due 2026 and US$300million 2.375% notes due 2030, which closed on 9 October 2020.
29 Oct 2020Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Claire Morrissey to its growing Irish office.
28 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm was delighted to once again act as lead Jersey counsel for Apache Capital Partners on a recent transaction.
21 Oct 2020Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Crichton to its Jersey office.
15 Oct 2020Read more