UCITS is a fast evolving regulatory regime built on liquidity, transparency and robust governance. UCITS funds have become increasingly popular as these highly fluid, transparent, diversified and regulated investment products boast the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of investment strategies. The UCITS directive, however, introduces requirements for comprehensive daily risk reporting.
The Maples Group's team of specialist lawyers and data analysts provides a comprehensive solution that delivers the professional expertise and advice as well as the systems and processes required to help managers achieve greater risk control and fulfil the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the UCITS directive. Our services include:
- Advising on the on the laws of Ireland and Luxembourg or assisting in relation to the UCITS structure and potential application with respect to operational, compliance and governance rules;
- Compliance and investment guidelines reporting including, compliance to all exposures, concentrations and global exposure limits contained in the directive;
- Global exposure reporting including, both the commitment method and value at risk;
- Value at risk and back-testing reporting including, parametric, historical, Monte Carlo and user-specific scenarios and back-testing; and
- Liquidity reporting including, time horizon on portfolio's ability to liquidate investments;
- Stress testing including, historical and hypothetical scenarios.
LocationsDublin | Luxembourg
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm was delighted to once again act as lead Jersey counsel for Apache Capital Partners on a recent transaction.
21 Oct 2020Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Crichton to its Jersey office.
15 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, was pleased to advise a buyer consortium, comprising Mr. Jinbo Yao (founder of 58.com Inc.), General Atlantic Service Company, L.P., Warburg Pincus Asia LLC and Ocean Link Asia Limited, on the take-private of 58.com Inc., a Cayman Islands company previously listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
14 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has been recognised once again at the IFLR Middle East Awards. The awards, which took place virtually this year, acknowledged the most influential corporate finance deals over the past 12 months.
14 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, named the "Best Offshore Law Firm" at the Private Equity Wire US Awards 2020.
12 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, was honoured to have been recognised at the annual Asia Legal Awards and the long-running ALB China Law Awards last month, winning a combined six awards and sweeping the offshore category at both events. This is the firm's third and seventh consecutive year winning "Offshore Law Firm of the Year" at the Asia Legal Awards and ALB China Law Awards respectively.
09 Oct 2020Read more