UCITS is a fast evolving regulatory regime built on liquidity, transparency and robust governance. UCITS funds have become increasingly popular as these highly fluid, transparent, diversified and regulated investment products boast the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of investment strategies. The UCITS directive, however, introduces requirements for comprehensive daily risk reporting.
The Maples Group's team of specialist lawyers and data analysts provides a comprehensive solution that delivers the professional expertise and advice as well as the systems and processes required to help managers achieve greater risk control and fulfil the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the UCITS directive. Our services include:
- Advising on the on the laws of Ireland and Luxembourg or assisting in relation to the UCITS structure and potential application with respect to operational, compliance and governance rules;
- Compliance and investment guidelines reporting including, compliance to all exposures, concentrations and global exposure limits contained in the directive;
- Global exposure reporting including, both the commitment method and value at risk;
- Value at risk and back-testing reporting including, parametric, historical, Monte Carlo and user-specific scenarios and back-testing; and
- Liquidity reporting including, time horizon on portfolio's ability to liquidate investments;
- Stress testing including, historical and hypothetical scenarios.
LocationsDublin | Luxembourg
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group’s law firm, was pleased to advise the 10.5% noteholder of the Seven Energy Group in relation to the 2019 Seven Energy debt restructuring. A complex and noteworthy matter, the transaction received recognition at the IFLR Sub-Saharan Africa Awards, winning Restructuring Deal of the Year 2020.
14 Sep 2020Read more
Maples and Calder LLP, the Maples Group's law firm in Dublin, is proud to announce that one of its Partners, Niamh O’Shea, has been recognised as a 'Rising Star' at the Euromoney European Women in Business Law Awards 2020.
11 Sep 2020Read more
Maples and Calder LLP, the Maples Group's law firm in Ireland, is pleased to announce the appointment of Stephen McLoughlin to head of its Finance practice in Ireland, effective 1 July 2020. Stephen succeeds Nicholas Butcher, Managing Partner of the law firm in Ireland who has been acting as head of the practice for the last 18 months. Nicholas continues in his role as Managing Partner.
03 Sep 2020Read more
03 Sep 2020Read more
20 Aug 2020Read more
19 Aug 2020Read more