UCITS is a fast evolving regulatory regime built on liquidity, transparency and robust governance. UCITS funds have become increasingly popular as these highly fluid, transparent, diversified and regulated investment products boast the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of investment strategies. The UCITS directive, however, introduces requirements for comprehensive daily risk reporting.
The Maples Group's team of specialist lawyers and data analysts provides a comprehensive solution that delivers the professional expertise and advice as well as the systems and processes required to help managers achieve greater risk control and fulfil the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the UCITS directive. Our services include:
- Advising on the on the laws of Ireland and Luxembourg or assisting in relation to the UCITS structure and potential application with respect to operational, compliance and governance rules;
- Compliance and investment guidelines reporting including, compliance to all exposures, concentrations and global exposure limits contained in the directive;
- Global exposure reporting including, both the commitment method and value at risk;
- Value at risk and back-testing reporting including, parametric, historical, Monte Carlo and user-specific scenarios and back-testing; and
- Liquidity reporting including, time horizon on portfolio's ability to liquidate investments;
- Stress testing including, historical and hypothetical scenarios.
LocationsDublin | Luxembourg
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
Maples and Calder (Ireland) LLP, the Maples Group's law firm in Ireland, is pleased to announce the addition of Lorna Smith who joins the firm as a Partner in its Financial Services Regulatory practice.
13 Jan 2021Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to support the Leon Levy Foundation, a private philanthropic foundation with US$450 million in assets. The Group's consolidated operational and technology platform for data aggregation, portfolio accounting and portfolio reporting and customized support has allowed the Leon Levy Foundation to meaningfully analyze its investments in a timely manner while better understanding the strategies to which it has allocated capital.
12 Jan 2021Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that its Asia practice has been recognised for its role in advising on seven of the transactions listed as Deals of the Year 2020 by China Business Law Journal ("CBLJ"). Additionally, Anthony Webster, Partner and head of the Funds & Investment Management team in Hong Kong and Matt Roberts, Partner and head of the Corporate practice in Asia were recognised on CBLJ's A-List.
12 Jan 2021Read more
24 Dec 2020Read more
The Maples Group was pleased to act as Cayman Islands counsel to Xiaomi Corporation in relation to its combined issue of US$855million zero coupon guaranteed convertible bonds, due 2027 and convertible into class B ordinary shares of Xiaomi Corporation under general mandate and approximately US$3.1billion subscription of placing of existing shares and top-up subscription of shares under general mandate.
18 Dec 2020Read more
The Maples Group's Dublin and London Offices are proud to announce that together they have selected Barnardo's UK and Barnardos Ireland for a special Christmas donation.
17 Dec 2020Read more