Investment strategies involving corporate structures used by our clients to deliver value to their investors and shareholders typically require that entities be formed and serviced in multiple jurisdictions around the globe. As a result, our clients benefit greatly from a single service provider that can act as a strategic partner to create, implement and oversee synergistic relationships between their internal teams, external counsel and other service providers in order to increase operational efficiencies. The Maples Group offers bespoke solutions to generate such efficiencies, including:
- A single point of contact and a monitored client specific inbox to ensure all entity service requests are tracked and completed
- Coordination of all necessary entity and regulatory filings (including the payment of annual and government fees) in order to maintain the regulatory compliance and good standing of entities
- Centralised maintenance and management of entity related data, enhancing overall reporting functionality for regulatory, audit and management purposes
- Tagging and loading all entity related documents to a central platform ensuring consistent folder structures and naming conventions are utilised
- Consolidated billing across multiple jurisdictions to decrease review and approval time
- Development of checklists and processes for administrative and repetitive tasks to ensure multiple parties move efficiently through task workflows
- Acting as a global liaison, working with our clients’ current service providers or our established global network of service providers to ensure all entities are managed effectively.
The Maples Group brings unrivalled local expertise across its global network and a proven track record in legal and financial services that helps streamline all aspects of entity services for our clients, wherever they are in the world.
LocationsAbu Dhabi | Bermuda | British Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Delaware | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Jersey | London | Luxembourg | Netherlands | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The Maples Group has comprehensive, jurisdictionally specific, pandemic plans in place. This is a summary of the preventative measures that we are taking.
20 Mar 2020Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that due to the remarkable growth of its business in Luxembourg, it has relocated its offices.
12 Mar 2020Read more
New Partners and Of Counsel are appointed across the Group's international offices.
05 Mar 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to retain its position as the number one legal adviser to Irish-serviced funds for the seventh consecutive year by the Monterey Insight Ireland Fund Report 2019.
24 Feb 2020Read more
All of the Maples Group's Hong Kong teams will now be located at Central Plaza in Wanchai's north business district in Hong Kong.
21 Feb 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has retained its position as the number one listing agent on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (the "CSX") having advised on 47% of all CSX’s listings in 2019.
12 Feb 2020Read more