Investment strategies involving corporate structures used by our clients to deliver value to their investors and shareholders typically require that entities be formed and serviced in multiple jurisdictions around the globe. As a result, our clients benefit greatly from a single service provider that can act as a strategic partner to create, implement and oversee synergistic relationships between their internal teams, external counsel and other service providers in order to increase operational efficiencies. The Maples Group offers bespoke solutions to generate such efficiencies, including:
- A single point of contact and a monitored client specific inbox to ensure all entity service requests are tracked and completed
- Coordination of all necessary entity and regulatory filings (including the payment of annual and government fees) in order to maintain the regulatory compliance and good standing of entities
- Centralised maintenance and management of entity related data, enhancing overall reporting functionality for regulatory, audit and management purposes
- Tagging and loading all entity related documents to a central platform ensuring consistent folder structures and naming conventions are utilised
- Consolidated billing across multiple jurisdictions to decrease review and approval time
- Development of checklists and processes for administrative and repetitive tasks to ensure multiple parties move efficiently through task workflows
- Acting as a global liaison, working with our clients’ current service providers or our established global network of service providers to ensure all entities are managed effectively.
The Maples Group brings unrivalled local expertise across its global network and a proven track record in legal and financial services that helps streamline all aspects of entity services for our clients, wherever they are in the world.
LocationsAbu Dhabi | Bermuda | British Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Delaware | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Jersey | London | Luxembourg | Netherlands | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the relocation of two of its senior Dispute Resolution and Insolvency lawyers from its British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands offices to London.
05 Nov 2019Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that it has once again been recognised at the 2019 IFLR Middle East awards that were held at the Burj Al Arab earlier this month.
30 Oct 2019Read more
The Maples Group has announced the appointment of Kim Bishop as a Vice President and independent director within the fiduciary services team in the Cayman Islands.
30 Oct 2019Read more
In response to the increased volume of local and global regulatory laws, Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce the recent expansion of its global Regulatory group.
26 Sep 2019Read more
Three partners from Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, were honoured: Gwyneth Rees, Harjit Kaur and Heidi de Vries.
25 Sep 2019Read more
Legal Week has identified Cayman Islands Trusts & Private Client lawyer, Maxine Bodden, as a "Rising Star" in its Private Client Global Elite Directory 2019.
24 Sep 2019Read more