Developed in-house and tailored to client needs, eServices is the Maples Group’s secure, web based portal from which clients can view and manage their entity information and corporate records. This centralised platform allows for the consolidation of data across multiple entities, granting clients on-demand access to core entity information including:
- Core entity information including the capital structure;
- Registers of directors, officers, managers;
- Constitutional documents including bylaws, operating agreements, memorandum and articles of association and partnership agreements;
- Minute book documents including certificates, resolutions and board and shareholder minutes; and
- The Maples Group billing information either on a “per entity” or consolidated basis.
eServices offers industry leading features and functionality and is backed by the expertise of our experienced legal and corporate services professionals who are committed to delivering the highest levels of service and support.
For more information on our eServices, click here.
To log in or subscribe, please visit our eServices portal.
LocationsAbu Dhabi | Bermuda | Cayman Islands | Delaware | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | London | Luxembourg | Netherlands | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The restructuring was supported by the successful appointment of the first ever provisional liquidators in the BVI.
29 Jul 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to share that The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 has recognised its lawyers and practices across its Dublin, Luxembourg and Dubai offices.
27 Jul 2020Read more
The Maples Group has announced enhancements to its fund services offering for private debt and credit funds via integrated IHS Markit loan market data feeds.
21 Jul 2020Read more
17 Jul 2020Read more
The Maples Group advised United MileagePlus on both its recent US$3.8 billion bond offering and its concurrent US$3 billion term loan.
08 Jul 2020Read more