Investment strategies involving corporate structures used by our clients to deliver value to their investors and shareholders typically require that entities be formed and serviced in multiple jurisdictions around the globe. As a result, our clients benefit greatly from a single service provider that can act as a strategic partner to create, implement and oversee synergistic relationships between their internal teams, external counsel and other service providers in order to increase operational efficiencies. The Maples Group offers bespoke solutions to generate such efficiencies, including:
- A single point of contact and a monitored client specific inbox to ensure all entity service requests are tracked and completed
- Coordination of all necessary entity and regulatory filings (including the payment of annual and government fees) in order to maintain the regulatory compliance and good standing of entities
- Centralised maintenance and management of entity related data, enhancing overall reporting functionality for regulatory, audit and management purposes
- Tagging and loading all entity related documents to a central platform ensuring consistent folder structures and naming conventions are utilised
- Consolidated billing across multiple jurisdictions to decrease review and approval time
- Development of checklists and processes for administrative and repetitive tasks to ensure multiple parties move efficiently through task workflows
- Acting as a global liaison, working with our clients’ current service providers or our established global network of service providers to ensure all entities are managed effectively.
The Maples Group brings unrivalled local expertise across its global network and a proven track record in legal and financial services that helps streamline all aspects of entity services for our clients, wherever they are in the world.
LocationsAbu Dhabi | Bermuda | British Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Delaware | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Jersey | London | Luxembourg | Netherlands | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
Our Asset Finance, Banking and Corporate teams have been awarded three Finance Dublin Deals of the Year.
31 May 2019Read more
The Maples Group has announced the appointment of Edwin Parker as Director of Business Development for the fund services business in Europe.
16 May 2019Read more
Mr. Gerhard H. A. Wallbank and Mr. Adrian Jack were appointed as High Court Judges of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court Commercial Division in the British Virgin Islands.
10 May 2019Read more
The Maples Group's global Asset Finance team has been recognised at the 2019 Airfinance Journal Awards for its involvement in four award-winning Deals of the Year.
03 May 2019Read more
The Maples Group has continued its recent wave of expansion with the appointment of two highly experienced professionals to its global team. Benoit (Ben) Sansoucy and Colin Nestor will both serve as independent directors, based in the Cayman Islands, providing specialist fiduciary services to a broad range of alternative investment vehicles.
10 Apr 2019Read more
Maples Group's legal services team successfully defend an appeal brought before the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council.
08 Apr 2019Read more