Investment strategies involving corporate structures used by our clients to deliver value to their investors and shareholders typically require that entities be formed and serviced in multiple jurisdictions around the globe. As a result, our clients benefit greatly from a single service provider that can act as a strategic partner to create, implement and oversee synergistic relationships between their internal teams, external counsel and other service providers in order to increase operational efficiencies. The Maples Group offers bespoke solutions to generate such efficiencies, including:
- A single point of contact and a monitored client specific inbox to ensure all entity service requests are tracked and completed
- Coordination of all necessary entity and regulatory filings (including the payment of annual and government fees) in order to maintain the regulatory compliance and good standing of entities
- Centralised maintenance and management of entity related data, enhancing overall reporting functionality for regulatory, audit and management purposes
- Tagging and loading all entity related documents to a central platform ensuring consistent folder structures and naming conventions are utilised
- Consolidated billing across multiple jurisdictions to decrease review and approval time
- Development of checklists and processes for administrative and repetitive tasks to ensure multiple parties move efficiently through task workflows
- Acting as a global liaison, working with our clients’ current service providers or our established global network of service providers to ensure all entities are managed effectively.
The Maples Group brings unrivalled local expertise across its global network and a proven track record in legal and financial services that helps streamline all aspects of entity services for our clients, wherever they are in the world.
LocationsAbu Dhabi | Bermuda | British Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Delaware | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Jersey | London | Luxembourg | Netherlands | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
As Aviation industry participants become familiar with the use of trusts and aircraft trading volumes continue to grow, the use of owner trust structures in Aviation deals is expected to become increasingly prevalent.
24 Nov 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is proud to announce that it has once again achieved top-tier rankings in The Legal 500 Caribbean 2021 Guide, further demonstrating its leading position in the region.
17 Nov 2020Read more
Maples Group Supports E-Scooter Producer Ninebot in First-Ever Listing of CDRs on China's STAR Market
The Maples Group was pleased to support Ninebot Limited ("Ninebot") on the first-ever listing of Chinese Depositary Receipts ("CDRs") on the Shanghai Stock Exchange Science and Technology Innovation Board ("STAR Market"). The offering, which closed on 29 October 2020, was a listing of 70.4 million CDRs that raised approximately RMB 1.33 billion.
29 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, was pleased to act as Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands counsel to Baidu, Inc. (the "Issuer") on its issue of an aggregate of US$650million 1.720% notes due 2026 and US$300million 2.375% notes due 2030, which closed on 9 October 2020.
29 Oct 2020Read more
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Claire Morrissey to its growing Irish office.
28 Oct 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm was delighted to once again act as lead Jersey counsel for Apache Capital Partners on a recent transaction.
21 Oct 2020Read more