Investment strategies involving corporate structures used by our clients to deliver value to their investors and shareholders typically require that entities be formed and serviced in multiple jurisdictions around the globe. As a result, our clients benefit greatly from a single service provider that can act as a strategic partner to create, implement and oversee synergistic relationships between their internal teams, external counsel and other service providers in order to increase operational efficiencies. The Maples Group offers bespoke solutions to generate such efficiencies, including:
- A single point of contact and a monitored client specific inbox to ensure all entity service requests are tracked and completed
- Coordination of all necessary entity and regulatory filings (including the payment of annual and government fees) in order to maintain the regulatory compliance and good standing of entities
- Centralised maintenance and management of entity related data, enhancing overall reporting functionality for regulatory, audit and management purposes
- Tagging and loading all entity related documents to a central platform ensuring consistent folder structures and naming conventions are utilised
- Consolidated billing across multiple jurisdictions to decrease review and approval time
- Development of checklists and processes for administrative and repetitive tasks to ensure multiple parties move efficiently through task workflows
- Acting as a global liaison, working with our clients’ current service providers or our established global network of service providers to ensure all entities are managed effectively.
The Maples Group brings unrivalled local expertise across its global network and a proven track record in legal and financial services that helps streamline all aspects of entity services for our clients, wherever they are in the world.
LocationsAbu Dhabi | Bermuda | British Virgin Islands | Cayman Islands | Delaware | Dubai | Dublin | Hong Kong | Jersey | London | Luxembourg | Netherlands | Singapore
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The restructuring was supported by the successful appointment of the first ever provisional liquidators in the BVI.
29 Jul 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to share that The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 has recognised its lawyers and practices across its Dublin, Luxembourg and Dubai offices.
27 Jul 2020Read more
The Maples Group has announced enhancements to its fund services offering for private debt and credit funds via integrated IHS Markit loan market data feeds.
21 Jul 2020Read more
17 Jul 2020Read more
The Maples Group advised United MileagePlus on both its recent US$3.8 billion bond offering and its concurrent US$3 billion term loan.
08 Jul 2020Read more