Entity formation utilising a leading service provider does not just create time and cost efficiencies but can also assist risk management through adherence to policies and protocols by providing information in a timely manner. The Maples Group offers full service incorporation and formation solutions to both public and private companies in various jurisdictions around the globe from offices in locations and time zones that are convenient for them. Depending on the jurisdiction of incorporation, our offering may include:
- The preparation and submission of articles of association, registration forms and other filings, as required;
- Arranging incorporation meetings with notaries;
- Providing the certificate of incorporation;
- Preparing corporate records including company seal, company stamp, share certificates, registers and minute books; and
- Assisting with the establishment of pre-incorporation bank accounts where relevant.
Our clients benefit from a dedicated team of qualified and experienced professionals who deliver a high level of service that is responsive, consistent and client focused.
Thank you!We have recieved your details.
The restructuring was supported by the successful appointment of the first ever provisional liquidators in the BVI.
29 Jul 2020Read more
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to share that The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 has recognised its lawyers and practices across its Dublin, Luxembourg and Dubai offices.
27 Jul 2020Read more
The Maples Group has announced enhancements to its fund services offering for private debt and credit funds via integrated IHS Markit loan market data feeds.
21 Jul 2020Read more
17 Jul 2020Read more
The Maples Group advised United MileagePlus on both its recent US$3.8 billion bond offering and its concurrent US$3 billion term loan.
08 Jul 2020Read more