Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland
20 Dec 2012
The Facilities Agent Services provided by Maples Fund Services include:
• provision of facilities at our office, where the following (English language) documents can be inspected and copies obtained, free of charge:
- the instrument of incorporation of the CIS in its current form;
- the current prospectus, including any addenda or amendments thereto of the CIS and where required, the key investor information document (“KIID”);
- the most recently prepared and published annual and half-yearly reports of the CIS.
• unitholders' access to the documents necessary to arrange the redemption of the whole or part of their holdings of units and provide information in relation to how a redemption will be paid; and
• any other documents required to be made available in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of Ireland.
Our affiliate law firm, Maples and Calder, can provide professional and timely advice in relation to the regulatory rules and notifications required to be filed with the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”).
Maples Fund Services is an independent global fund services provider focused on enhancing your investment processes and forging a lasting relationship with you. Going beyond traditional fund administration services, we adapt every solution to meet your individual needs.
With offices in key locations around the world, our clients include global financial institutions and investment management firms. As a firm recognised internationally by managers and investors for our quality and professionalism, we are able to offer professional and comprehensive services tailored to client requirements.
For further information please contact:
Maples and Calder
+353 1 6192708
Maples Fund Services
+ 44 20 7466 1633
Thank you!Thank you for your enquiry. Someone will respond to you shortly.
Chambers has released its 2019 Global guide to the world's leading law firms and the Maples Group has secured top spots for ten practice groups across six locations. The Maples Group continues to achieve high rankings in both the individual lawyer and practice group categories, with 64 lawyers recommended in this edition.
15 Feb 2019
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the recruitment of Hugo Lodge as a partner in its Regulatory & Compliance legal practice.Read more
12 Feb 2019
With effect from 28 January 2019, Maples and Calder and MaplesFS which comprises Maples Fiduciary and Maples Fund Services, have consolidated their offerings under a single brand, now called the Maples Group, bringing together their internationally recognised offerings.Read more
28 Jan 2019
Maples and Calder's Investment Management group has worked with AD Global Investors Limited ("ADGI") to successfully obtain Central Bank of Ireland ("CBI") authorisation for ADGI to act as an investment manager to Irish authorised Collective Investment Schemes.
21 Jan 2019
Maples Fiduciary has announced that it has received a Trust Company Business Licence from the Jersey Financial Services Commission and has established an on-the-ground presence in Jersey.Read more
07 Jan 2019
Leading international law firm, Maples and Calder ("Maples") has retained its position as the number one legal adviser to Irish-serviced funds for the sixth consecutive year by the Monterey Insight Report 2018.Read more
17 Dec 2018