Fund & Fiduciary Services
Position: Compliance Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Dublin, Ireland-based Compliance Analyst to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Compliance Analyst reports directly to the Dublin Compliance Officer. Its tactical responsibilities feed one larger objective: Assist the Compliance Officer in managing the client due diligence process for clients of Maples Fund Services (Ireland) Limited, Maples Fiduciary Services (Ireland) Limited, MaplesFS Trustees Ireland Limited, Maples Owner Trustees Ireland Limited and MFD Secretaries Limited (together "MaplesFS") in order to ensure that MaplesFS is at all times compliant with the provisions of relevant legislation in Ireland. Primary responsibilities include:
- Dealing with Customer Due Diligence queries;
- Evaluating new and existing clients in respect of Customer Due Diligence matters;
- Complying with internal policies and procedures;
- Maintaining client information on internal databases;
- Assist with remediating and refreshing outstanding Customer Due Diligence;
- Investigating Bridger hits and assisting the Compliance Officer with resolution of same;
- Ongoing maintenance of risk and compliance related policies and procedures;
- Carrying out staff training where required; and
- Assisting the Compliance Officer with monthly reporting.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written and able to deal with all levels of staff;
- Strong attention to detail and is able to manage time effectively;
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations and legislation as well as experience working in a fund administration and/or fiduciary business will be an advantage.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
32 Molesworth Street Dublin 2 D02 Y512 Ireland
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
23 April 2021