ADMINISTRATOR - GROUP RISK AND COMPLIANCE
Funds and Fiduciary Services
Position: Administrator - Group Risk and Compliance
Location: Cayman Islands
The Maples Group is a standard bearer in financial and legal services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private equity firms and international corporations.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. With 18 locations across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Cayman Islands-based Administrator to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Group Risk team with the implementation, delivery and management of the Maples Group’s Risk Management program in addition to a wide range of special projects, which are key elements of the comprehensive risk management framework for the group.
In addition, the role will have a number of on-going responsibilities as relates to the group’s regulatory, risk and compliance functions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparation of presentations and reporting;
- Data input;
- Management of various workflows e.g. Policy & Procedures;
- Compliance with applicable regulatory filing and reporting obligations; and
- Working with internal and external auditors.
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Strong ability to complete tasks while under pressure;
- Will be proficient in all MSOffice and Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Must be able to get up to speed quickly on various technology platforms that are used across the Maples Group and externally e.g. regulator portals;
- Must be able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Be able to deal with people at various levels inside and outside the organisation;
- Excellent command of the English language is a requirement for the role; and
- Previous experience within the financial services industry would be an advantage.
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.
Boundary Hall Cricket Square PO Box 1093 Grand Cayman KY1-1102 Cayman Islands
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
10 December 2021