Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland
20 Dec 2012
The Facilities Agent Services provided by Maples Fund Services include:
• provision of facilities at our office, where the following (English language) documents can be inspected and copies obtained, free of charge:
- the instrument of incorporation of the CIS in its current form;
- the current prospectus, including any addenda or amendments thereto of the CIS and where required, the key investor information document (“KIID”);
- the most recently prepared and published annual and half-yearly reports of the CIS.
• unitholders' access to the documents necessary to arrange the redemption of the whole or part of their holdings of units and provide information in relation to how a redemption will be paid; and
• any other documents required to be made available in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of Ireland.
Our affiliate law firm, Maples and Calder, can provide professional and timely advice in relation to the regulatory rules and notifications required to be filed with the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”).
Maples Fund Services is an independent global fund services provider focused on enhancing your investment processes and forging a lasting relationship with you. Going beyond traditional fund administration services, we adapt every solution to meet your individual needs.
With offices in key locations around the world, our clients include global financial institutions and investment management firms. As a firm recognised internationally by managers and investors for our quality and professionalism, we are able to offer professional and comprehensive services tailored to client requirements.
For further information please contact:
Maples and Calder
+353 1 6192708
Maples Fund Services
+ 44 20 7466 1633
The infrastructure includes proprietary applications as well as industry-leading technologies to support the delivery of innovative solutions to alternative investment and UCITS funds.Read more
06 Aug 2020
The restructuring was supported by the successful appointment of the first ever provisional liquidators in the BVI.Read more
29 Jul 2020
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to share that The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 has recognised its lawyers and practices across its Dublin, Luxembourg and Dubai offices.Read more
27 Jul 2020
The Maples Group has announced enhancements to its fund services offering for private debt and credit funds via integrated IHS Markit loan market data feeds.Read more
21 Jul 2020