Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland
20 Dec 2012
The Facilities Agent Services provided by Maples Fund Services include:
• provision of facilities at our office, where the following (English language) documents can be inspected and copies obtained, free of charge:
- the instrument of incorporation of the CIS in its current form;
- the current prospectus, including any addenda or amendments thereto of the CIS and where required, the key investor information document (“KIID”);
- the most recently prepared and published annual and half-yearly reports of the CIS.
• unitholders' access to the documents necessary to arrange the redemption of the whole or part of their holdings of units and provide information in relation to how a redemption will be paid; and
• any other documents required to be made available in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of Ireland.
Our affiliate law firm, Maples and Calder, can provide professional and timely advice in relation to the regulatory rules and notifications required to be filed with the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”).
Maples Fund Services is an independent global fund services provider focused on enhancing your investment processes and forging a lasting relationship with you. Going beyond traditional fund administration services, we adapt every solution to meet your individual needs.
With offices in key locations around the world, our clients include global financial institutions and investment management firms. As a firm recognised internationally by managers and investors for our quality and professionalism, we are able to offer professional and comprehensive services tailored to client requirements.
For further information please contact:
Maples and Calder
+353 1 6192708
Maples Fund Services
+ 44 20 7466 1633
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to retain its position as the number one legal adviser to Irish-serviced funds for the seventh consecutive year by the Monterey Insight Ireland Fund Report 2019.
24 Feb 2020
All of the Maples Group's Hong Kong teams will now be located at Central Plaza in Wanchai's north business district in Hong Kong.Read more
21 Feb 2020
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has retained its position as the number one listing agent on the Cayman Islands Stock Exchange (the "CSX") having advised on 47% of all CSX’s listings in 2019.Read more
12 Feb 2020
The Maples Group is proud to announce its support of the newly built music classrooms at Elmore Stoutt High School in the British Virgin Islands.Read more
20 Dec 2019
Maples and Calder, the Maples Group's law firm, is pleased to announce that it has achieved the highest rankings in The Legal 500 Caribbean 2020.Read more
17 Dec 2019
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that they have retained their Band 1 ranking in the Offshore category of the Asia Pacific Region in the Chambers Asia Pacific Directory 2020.Read more
11 Dec 2019