Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland Maples Fund Services Offers Facilities Agent Services in Ireland
20 Dec 2012
The Facilities Agent Services provided by Maples Fund Services include:
• provision of facilities at our office, where the following (English language) documents can be inspected and copies obtained, free of charge:
- the instrument of incorporation of the CIS in its current form;
- the current prospectus, including any addenda or amendments thereto of the CIS and where required, the key investor information document (“KIID”);
- the most recently prepared and published annual and half-yearly reports of the CIS.
• unitholders' access to the documents necessary to arrange the redemption of the whole or part of their holdings of units and provide information in relation to how a redemption will be paid; and
• any other documents required to be made available in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of Ireland.
Our affiliate law firm, Maples and Calder, can provide professional and timely advice in relation to the regulatory rules and notifications required to be filed with the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”).
Maples Fund Services is an independent global fund services provider focused on enhancing your investment processes and forging a lasting relationship with you. Going beyond traditional fund administration services, we adapt every solution to meet your individual needs.
With offices in key locations around the world, our clients include global financial institutions and investment management firms. As a firm recognised internationally by managers and investors for our quality and professionalism, we are able to offer professional and comprehensive services tailored to client requirements.
For further information please contact:
Maples and Calder
+353 1 6192708
Maples Fund Services
+ 44 20 7466 1633
The $US 501 million deal was hugely novel as it was the first ever US CLO transaction to employ a Cayman Islands LLC as its issuer.Read more
09 Sep 2019
The Maples Group is pleased to announce the expansion of its global Shipping team with the appointments of a number of strategic hires in Asia.Read more
29 Aug 2019
The Maples Group is pleased to announce that due to the growth of its business in Jersey, it has relocated its offices.Read more
21 Aug 2019
The Maples Group's law firm, Maples and Calder, is pleased to announce the appointment of Heidi de Vries as the Managing Partner of its London office.Read more
20 Aug 2019
Maples Group Welcomes US Bankruptcy Courts Decision on the Rights of Investors in Cayman Islands Funds
In the liquidation proceedings of Ascot Fund Ltd, a Cayman Islands incorporated company, the US Bankruptcy Court held that the rights of investors in Cayman Islands funds are to be determined by Cayman Islands law.Read more
20 Aug 2019
The Maples Group has announced the appointment of Olena Mykhailenko as a Vice President in Dubai.Read more
19 Aug 2019