The Regulatory 15/15 is a monthly regulatory webcast released on the 15th day of each month and lasts for 15 minutes. In this webcast, Chris Capewell, head of our Regulatory team, will be joined by fellow partners Dan Beckett and Pat Head.
Today's Regulatory 15/15 webcast will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the 15/15
- EU Removes the Cayman Islands from Annex I
- Beneficial Ownership Enforcement Manual
- CIMA Rules - Contents of Offering Documents, Segregation of Assets & Calculation of Asset Values
- DITC Portal
- End of Month Deadline – Private Funds "short-form" Applications
- Monthly New Product (MNP)
To listen, click below and fill out a registration form. Please note that this webcast is available worldwide and On Demand.
Visit our Webcast Engagement Hub for more content.