Following a number of regulatory changes in the Cayman Islands, the Maples Group Regulatory team is pleased to release the second webcast in our Reg 15/15 series.
The Reg 15/15 is a monthly regulatory webcast that will be released on the 15th day of each month and last for 15 minutes. In this second instalment of the series, Christopher Capewell, head of our Regulatory team, will be joined by partner Tim Dawson and associate Sarah Farquhar.
This Reg 15/15 webcast will cover the following topics:
- Economic Substance
- Companies and LLC Amendment Laws
- CIMA Supervisory: Circular – Inspection Findings
- Cybersecurity Rule and Statement of Guidance
- Virtual Asset (Service Providers) Law, 2020
- Update on AML Changes
- Monthly New Product (MNP)
The Reg 15/15 is a monthly regulatory webcast that will be released on the 15th day of each month and last for 15 minutes.
To listen, click the below and fill out a short registration form. Please note that this webcast is available worldwide and On Demand.