For investors, the search for yield has intensified in the wake of significant macroeconomic and geopolitical events. As such, many have looked to the global credit market which has grown exponentially and revealed new opportunities for investment.
In order to capitalise on this, investors are now looking to managers for solutions that can more effectively deliver said opportunities in an innovative and sophisticated way that can enable out performance. Maples Fund Services' latest roundtable in London convened a panel of experts to discuss the events shaping and driving the credit market today, the implications for investors and where they see potential opportunities ahead.
The Roundtable was moderated by James Perry, Maples Fund Services’ Head of Institutional Investor Solutions and participants included:
- Timothy Atkinson, Senior Vice President, Meketa Investments
- Pierre de Chillaz, Senior Portfolio Manager and Executive Committee Member, GoldenTree Asset Management
- Manuel Delgado, Business Development, Cairn Capital
- Adam Donoghue, Partner, Maples Group
- Asif Godall, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Cairn Capital
- Andrew Jackson, Head of Fixed Income, Hermes
- Christopher Kula, Senior Vice President, Marathon Asset Management
- Damien Miller, Portfolio Manager, Halcyon Capital Management
- Laurence Raven, Managing Director, Alcentra
- Kathy Sutherland, Head of Business Development, GoldenTree Asset Management