Due to on going growth, Maples group currently has an exciting opportunity for the following role:
Intellectual Property, Technology, Data Protection and Privacy – 5 years' plus post qualification experience.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced lawyer to make a significant contribution to a dynamic and growing practice.
The role includes the following duties:
- Advising clients on a broad range intellectual property, technology, data protection and privacy law matters.
- Responsible for managing end to end transactions.
- Working with Clients across a broad range of industries, in particular the technology sector.
- Contributing to business development activities and being active in the promotion of Maples group and seeking opportunities for networking and cross-selling.
75 St. Stephen's Green Dublin 2 D02 PR50 Ireland
The successful candidates will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment.
The successful candidate's qualifications and experience will also include:
• Experience gained within a top-tier law firm in Ireland, the U.K., or internationally.
• A strong academic background, with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
• A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
• All candidates must be eligible to work within the Republic of Ireland.
We offer an excellent compensation package for this role which includes: a market-leading salary, a discretionary performance-based bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
28 Feb 2020