Talk to our experts today for solutions tailored to your needs
Abu Dhabi Global Market Services
As a financial free zone, Abu Dhabi Global Market ("ADGM") International Center is an independent jurisdiction encompassing the entire Al Maryah Island with rules and regulations aligned with international best practice. ADGM's three independent authorities (Registration Authority, Financial Services Regulatory Authority ("FSRA") and the ADGM Courts) provide a controlled environment enabling registered companies to conduct business and operate with confidence.The Maples Group has been licensed in the United Arab Emirates since 2008 and has established a reputation as a first class service provider in the Middle East by providing an independent, tailored and customised service. Our ability to offer ADGM solutions marks another milestone in our regional growth and further cements our reputation as the premier corporate and fiduciary services provider in the region.
Key Highlights of ADGM Regime
- Common Law jurisdiction
- Independent ADGM courts
- Independent regulatory framework
- Fast to set up
- No physical office requirement if corporate services provider appointed
- No attestation required for corporate documents
- Shelf SPVs permitted
- Cost efficient
Typical Uses of ADGM SPVs
- Real estate investment
- Asset transfer
- Risk sharing
- Raising capital
- Intellectual property
Bespoke Support Driven by Our Global Expertise
We leverage our international and local market knowledge to deliver a tailored service to every client, anywhere in the world.
Designed to operate as one, strategically placed teams function within a global model to provide continuous support to our clients within key jurisdictions across the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The collective knowledge of our global network, supported by regional capabilities that are culturally sensitive to the jurisdictions in which you do business, delivers consistent and quality service that speaks your business' language.
The following is an overview of services we are able to provide to ADGM structures:
- Provide entity formation services to ADGM entities;
- Provide a registered office address and manage all local communications relating to the company;
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory filings are made and all on-going corporate requirements are satisfied under the relevant laws and regulations; and
- Provide secure online access to entity data via our online portal, eServices. Information available via the portal includes key corporate records such as registers, memorandum and articles of association.
- Act as the named company secretary and registered office, maintaining the statutory registers, minute books and seals;
- Prepare and distribute agendas, board packs, minutes and action items to relevant parties; and sign secretarial certificates, arrange for the execution of agreements, liaise with third parties and provide copies of other documents prepared or retained by us as company secretary.
- Provide independent, non-executive directors based in ADGM with appropriate experience in investment funds, structured finance vehicles and corporate entities.
- Prepare GAAP and IFRS (consolidated) accounts;
- Provide daily or monthly corporate/management accounting where required; and
- Liaise with auditor(s), where applicable.
- Coordination of all necessary entity and regulatory filings (including the payment of annual and government fees) in order to maintain regulatory compliance and good standing of entities;
- Centralised compliance, data management, document management and billing;
- Protocol and processes development to ensure efficiencies across teams and regions; and
- Assigned global liaison and single point of contract to work with clients' current service providers to ensure all entities are managed effectively.